Adrenal fatigue and other ramblings

I have been convinced that I am dealing with adrenal fatigue these days. Adrenal fatigue is actually quite common with Americans because of 1) our stressful lives 2) the crap we eat 3) we are constantly overstimulated and over medicated. It can present itself in a variety of ways. I think that perhaps I may have come back to work too soon from the accident and haven't had enough time to reduce the stress that has been in my life the last 7 or so months. I have decided to take an adrenal support supplement. Below is the supplement I chose. I have just started this supplement in the last 4 days, and already I seem to feel some difference. I will continue to take it and share my experience with it. I have posted the nutritional info below, for those of you who are all worked up reading this and want to know what is in it.







Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)500 mg 667%
Folic Acid (as Folacin)600 mcg150%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cobalamin)500 mcg8333%
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)1500 mg15,000%
Proprietary Blend 650 mg*
Ashwaganda Root (Withania somnifera), Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract (3% rosavins), Rhodiola Rosea Root, Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
* Daily value not established
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Modified Cellulose Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate & Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, peanut, shellfish, soy, tree nut & wheat products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...