Goin nuts with peanut butter

Ok, funny story here. I went a little nuts last night with some peanut butter (no pun intended). I had calculated my calories from the day before and discovered I had only eaten approx 950 calories the day before, which explained why I was so ridiculously tired (I expended that in cardio alone)! I guess that somehow allowed me to justify add just a bit more food the following day (which was yesterday). I thought, I am going to add some 'healthy fats' in to my diet today... and then proceeded to dive head first into a jar of peanut butter. About an hour or so after that I headed to the gym, and about 30 mins after arriving at the gym I found myself in horrible pain. Stomach pain to be exact! Oh my... did it hurt! It was such an eye opener to how sensitive my stomach has been with all of the show prep I have been doing. I need to prepare a plan for when I re-enter the real world and start eating 'normal' again - I certainly don't want to pay the price for going on an all out bender.

Side note... stay tuned for some progress pics I will post this evening or tomorrow. Also coming up will be some pictures from me in my suit, which I will be trying on again tomorrow... eek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...