They are arriving

My abs have decided to start making their presence known... they seem to be coming in more now, after this last week's diet I am glad to see that. Next week starts another change in my diet - ugh! I can't wait to be 'normal' again. I feel like I am still shedding fat at a fairly good pace and that I will be ready for the show in just over 3 weeks (a lot can happen in 3 weeks). I will continue to put the hard work in and see what happens, this was really all about the journey for me, it's not even about how well I will do (and believe, those obsessional thoughts about doing well at the competition are hard to fight!). I have learned so much through this process, no one can understand what it is like unless they do it. I have finally come to a place where I can say outloud to myself, "I am proud of how far I have come through this journey". I truly am, and really how many people can do something like this? Not many can say they have, or are willing to take the journey. By far, it's the hardest thing I have had to do personally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...