"B" is for Binge

The story of my life lately... binging! Oh man, this has been a crazy couple of weeks. One thing lead to another and to another and now I have been spiraling outta control with my binging and lack of exercise. It's a viscous cycle, the poor eating makes you want to stop working out and stop drinking water and then all of the sudden you aren't sleeping well and you just don't feel "good". This is me, welcome to my world recently. It is a slippery slope, the 'jack in the box treat' was the gateway drug to my lazy life. This weekend we are headed to a wedding - after that I need to get back on track! I would like to loose a few lbs before spring to reduce my risk of injury as my training volume increases... ah, the never ending battle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...