Just call me quadzilla..

Just call me Quadzilla... that's what TJ calls me. My wheels are smokin! I have been doing some good workouts lately. I lifted legs yesterday, it was a pretty agressive workout (or maybe it's just me that was agressive). I challenged a power lifter in the weight room, asked him when he was gonna be done with the squat rack and gave him the "I'm wearing pink lifting gloves and I know how to use 'em" look. He evacuated the space within 5 mins, guess I am a force to be reckoned with. I have gotten three runs in over the last three days... did 6.5 miles Sunday, 4 yesterday and another 4 today. I contemplated borrowing a wheelchair from someone because my legs are so tired, but that would require me using my arms to power myself around and that could just cause more problems. So I am trying to just let my legs 'relax' the rest of the night - I never really understood that phrase, I mean you have to use your legs to transport yourself so they don't really get to 'relax'. Tomorrow morning is going to be a plyo's workout with Em - it will be a glorious 6am workout I am sure but my plyo's will probably resemble twitches more than explosive movements (wow... I know you are thinking, "what an athlete", haha!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...