Busted A$$

Yesterday marked another legit workout. I did me some StepMill and a few leg exercises but daaaaannnnngggg! My legs were tired from the day before and I felt like my A$$ was made of sandbags! Heavy, heavy! I took a rest day today to get a little R&R in and hopefully be prepped for a workout tomorrow. I spent my evening eating some leftover African Sweet Potato and Red Bean soup I made Sunday. Hello YUM. So delicious and a healthy meal. *friends have encouraged me to blog about food/recipes also... that may be coming soon. Consider it version 2.0 of this blog :) *

The hubs bought me a new pair of running shoes yesterday, pretty excited to scoot around in those during workouts. For some reason I really been into the fluorescent yellow/green color that you sometimes see on running gear, don't ask why... just because. Well, my new kicks rock that color (pic will be provided soon). I'll spend a little time breaking them in tomorrow hopefully, unless I am nordic skiing, I mean running outside. The snow has started to fall tonight, so we'll see if an outdoor workout is "available" tomorrow (aka do I want to take my busted A$$ outside in the snow tomorrow?).

Signing off... until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...