I'm looking for an old friend


So I was looking through some pictures and I found this picture. I am looking for this friend - it is ME!!!! Holy shitballs! (pardon the typed language) This was a picture that was taken a few weeks out from the show I did and this is what I had looked like most of my life up until a few years ago (I know... isn't that the story of everyone's life?) Anyway, I really miss this old friend and am inviting her back into my life.


p.s.(dont ask me why I'm so tan. I think at this point I had developed a small obsession with sunless tanning lotions and was utilizing the crap out of them!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...