Smells like... ammonia?!?!?

This is post to comment on a horrible experience I had last night at the gym. Not the workout, but the smell of the individual next to me. I have never wanted to vomit all over myself during a workout (well, at least not from the smell of someone else). I had a guy who got on the treadmill next to me during my HIIT workout who reeked of cat piss, old and new cat piss. No one should ever be subjected to that pain and suffering that is induced by inhaling the smell of another human beings ammonia riddled body that has a undertone of BO. I seriously was on the verge of writing him a referral to see a doc and have some bloodwork done... poor guy, his kidneys were probably suffering while excreting all that protein from his body.
I'm glad to say that the remainder of my workout was much better. All in all the last few days have gone well, food/nutrition in particular have been a strong suit for me. Well, that was until today. A couple of homemade ginger cookies "took a sleigh ride" into my mouth and forced my jaw to snap shut. I tried to open my mouth and get them out but those cookies pulled my mouth closed. This went on for a few minutes, it looked like I was chewing but honestly I wasn't. Soon enough those cookies made a break away and took a ride down my esophagus like it was a slide eventually landing in my stomach. Damn those cookies... they won today, but they won't tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...