Don't make any sudden movements...

So this morning Em and I had a killa glutes workout! Emily "tore up zi asses" (these were her words over text message and she wasn't lying). Afterwards I had to be careful to not make any sudden movements otherwise I might have torn a hammy or glute especially because this workout followed my treadmill workout that consisted of some HIIT.

So... here are my goals for this week: more sleep, more protein, less food. The only goal I want to do is the 'more sleep'. Balancing work, working out, cooking healthy meals and sleep has been very difficult. Currently I am only getting 4-6hrs a night of sleep, occassionally more but for the most part I hover around 5 hours a night. This creates a problem because I have figured out the following equation; being awake more hours = more time to want to eat! So I am really gonna have to work through these goals this week. I have a new workout and diet plan I am shooting for this week... we will see what kind of results I get after modifying these things. The only thing I am concerned about is my spaced out mentality, this is caused by eating less carbs than I usually do (I used to be a carbivore). I am starting to think that my body is consuming my brain cells for energy and somehow I need to convince my body to harvest from the mid-section. The abs are definitely in there, they are just sleeping under a small down comforter. This week I will focus on that area...

On another note I have decided to start calling myself Mrs. Poopy Pants. Serously today I am wearing a pair of pants that are saggy and baggy all over, especially in the butt region. It's definitely not cute, in fact it looks just down right sloppy and gross (like a dropped a load in my pants). I guess I just need to spend a little more time shopping for some new clothes this week too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...