Fighting the Obsession...

So here's the latest phenomena... my mind is playing tricks on me! Seriously, the only way you can understand this is if you've been through it. Here are a few of the things that have been happening to me;

*Loss of wanting to go on a "bender" after the competition (Believe me I am fighting this... I really want to binge but my brain is trying to tell me not to cause overloading on carbs after the show will probably make me inflate like the Macy Day parade balloons)

*Enhanced appreciation and taste recognition of natural fruits (they are starting to resemble candy, so weird and wrong)

*Nuerotic thought cycles about exercising and food prep that consume my day and night

*Wearing clear stripper heels in public and not caring (to practice my competition walking, not to 'make some extra money')

I have less than 6 weeks to go and now is the time to kick it into high gear... time to shed as much fat as humanly possible in 6 weeks. The hard part is balancing the food consumption. I am starting to not feel like eating by I know deep inside I must consume my meals otherwise I will catabolize my muscle and start to look "skinny fat". Everything revolves around protein... I seriously wonder how many whole chickens, fish and other animals I have consumed through this process? Probably a whole farm's worth, a really big farm. Really when I think about it it grosses me out - I don't even like protein!!! What the hell is wrong with me?!?!?

Ok, needing to change the subject. Yesterday I tried on my competition suit for the first time. It had no elastic in it yet (because hopefully I will be much smaller in 6 weeks). As much as I was expecting it to look like a teal loin cloth on my body, it didn't. It actually looked pretty good (if I get brave I will post the pictures). I have decided that I will have my hair dyed dark mahogany brown, thinking this will look good with my suit color, my eyes and super dark skin. Some of you have seen my hair this color before, but it has been a long time. I attached some pic's for examples... whadda ya think?! Text me and let me know if you agree or if you think lighter is better...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...