Nicki wanna cracker!

I want a cracker so bad right now! You don't even know! I'd even settle for an old crusty stale piece of wonderbread at the moment. This last week of changing up my diet really helped me, I feel like I saw great results from the week but has left me a bit hungry (as you can read). My workouts were a little crazy this week, didn't hit all of my goals but that's because I was so freakin tired, sore and achy all week (I believe this was due mostly to the diet change). My body was like.. "WTF are you doing to me?!?!?", my response of course was "surrender the fat and no one gets hurt"... I am hoping this week brings great results.

I have more progress pictures for everyone to see... today marks 4 weeks out from the show! Holy crap! I officially registered yesterday evening... a lot can happen in four weeks - now it's time to see if my body will succumb to the orders I am giving it to get lean and if it could harvest fat in the region lower than my chest it would appreciated, it seems like it has pretty much maxed out the boob region. For the first time since I was probably in junior high I have resorted to wearing padded bras - what is this world coming to? See the pic's below, and yes I am still working on my posing... until next time Ciao!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...