Green with envy!

My competitors might be 'green with envy' if they saw my 'green' meal last night, hahahaha! I didn't realize how many green foods I was eating until started loading up my plate - here are all the items that I had that were green;

*Kale
*Lettuce
*Dill relish
*Fresh dill
*Dill pickles
*Banana peppers
*Zucchini
*Bread and Butter pickles

And yes, it was a complete colon cleanse this morning. So here we are less than 4 weeks out from the show and I'm feeling pretty good... I felt like I got much leaner over the last week with the new diet (had a small derailment Saturday night as I went on a small binge). I can't believe the show is almost here, I am so glad I put in the hard work leading up to this point. Now, I just need to stay on track and continue this journey - I can't wait to see what I will look like on stage and I have tried to remind myself about how far I have come and to be proud instead of a big fat jerk to myself (which is what I usually do... I usually verbally beat the crap out of myself over everything - that stupid A+ personality gets me everytime). I am going to post again later about a few other thoughts, but I wanted to share how ridiculous my green dinner was last night.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great Nichole! Just think, in 4 weeks you will be able to eat as much pizza and pasta as you want!

Make sure you add plenty of citrus flavors in your foods as they can help deal with the lack of carbs and fats...

I need to follow your example, I weighed 100kg at the gym today, yeah I'm a blimp.

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...