Maybe its time to invest in Nyquil stock?

Well... you might be able to tell by the title of this entry that I am frustrated! I am still fighting a bit of a cold... decided that maybe I need to take a complete day off today from working out. Plus, Em and I are meeting first thing in the morning for a workout so it probably isn't best to do a workout late this evening and one first thing in the morning with a cold. The diet hasn't been going too bad - mostly just having trouble eating enough throughout the day. I am so busy during my work hours and travel between facilities so frequently that sometimes I just forget to eat or don't bring food with me. Usually when this happened I would just grab a snack from the coffee place inside the Y but those snack aren't exactly "figure friendly". Even without a workout today I ate well, so I don't have to feel too guilty I guess???? Gonna hit the sack in a few minutes... hoping one more good night of sleep will do the trick...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...