Orange Roughy is not to be trusted

For all of my family and friends who continue to read my blog all I have to say is take the time to Google the effects of Orange Roughy on bowel movements - its more than just the occasional diarrhea it actually offers a very exciting adventure and perplexing outcomes... my case wasn't nearly as bad as some of what you might come across when you read up on this but none the less has been an interesting experience, anyone reading this may feel intrigued enough to sit down to a plate of Orange Roughy this evening... just watch your back, this delicious fish will take over your body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been athletic ALL of my life, I think at this point it would be safe to say its in my DNA. I have played many competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track), have played recreationally (soccer, softball) and have been working out since I was in 4th grade. I started lifting in 7th grade - yes, was even starting to learn the full on olympic lifts. I now enjoy running, hiking, skiing, hangin out at the lake and just being active. I have run a couple of marathons, and recently competed in my first figure show. I am not sure what the future holds for me with regards to my "exercise adventures" but I look forward to finding out...